?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

It's been a bloody long time... [Aug. 8th, 2006|10:59 am]
Insanity

treksoap

[crewman_kelly]
[Tags|, , , ]
[mood |frustratedfrustrated]

*lets self into Stephen Tanner's quarters on the Bella Nova*
*closes door behind her*

*waits for him to notice her*
*crosses arms*

Have you taken a look at the calendar lately?
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2006-08-08 09:58 am (UTC)
...and helped clean them out.

*shakes head*

Of course, if we were back on the NX, we'd be trying to stop something like that.

*looks up at Steo, catches his eye*

But you know what...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-08 09:59 am (UTC)
*nods and finishes his sentence*

It was fun.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2006-08-08 10:07 am (UTC)
*grins*

Okay. I admit, I'd never have reached this level of knowledge in quantum mechanics if we hadn't ended up here.

Who'd have thought, I'd be reading time travel papers and understand them...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-08 10:09 am (UTC)
*laughs*

Understanding them? Chris, you're correcting them. You're not just the resident expert on quantum on this ship, I think you'd even give T'Pol or Tucker a run for their money now.

*cuts her off with a wave of his hand*

And no, I am not exaggerating.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2006-08-08 10:15 am (UTC)
*laughs a little*

*sighs*

It still hasn't brought us home yet. It would be nice just to hold... just to talk to her. Just to send her a message that I haven't forgotten her.

*frowns*

Wait a minute... *sits up straight*

What if we just do that? Send them a message?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-08 10:18 am (UTC)
*sits up with her*

Could we have been that stupid??

*sees Matt's blank expression*

We've been focussing on creating a...a phyiscal bridge. A replica of the event that brought us here. And it's been eluding us -- we haven't enough energy, enough control to safely send matter across...but we might have enough to punch a microtunnel, down which we can send a data stream...

I mean, it matters if matter gets a bit garbled, but a signal...*looks to Hoshi*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2006-08-08 10:18 am (UTC)
*nods, hair whipping around her face*

I can create a signal that will be readable...I designed our autocorrection matrix, after all.

We can send them a message. We can tell them we're alive, and we're trying to get home.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2006-08-08 10:20 am (UTC)
And you can do this now? *gets three nods* What are we waiting for, then?

*hauls Chris up, then leans over to help Hoshi to her feet*

Let's go

*bundles with his three friends through the door*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)