?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Hatching the Plan... [Aug. 15th, 2006|09:21 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[majorhayes]
[Tags|, , , ]
[mood |anxiousanxious]

*casually leans against bulkhead and looks around the corner*

*checks*

*gestures all-clear*

*follows Steo, Hoshi and Kelly across and into the tiny auxiliery communications post*

Okay. I think we'll have ten minutes tops. Get to work, wondergirl!
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2006-08-15 01:23 pm (UTC)
*works along Hoshi's instructions to prepare the system for a message transfer*

Okay, I have the phasic interlocker straightened and the system is set for the message dispursal. We should have enough energy to send. Tanner, did you check the system overrides? I don't wanna raise any flags in the command center.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-15 01:26 pm (UTC)
*fingers flying across keys*

Waaay ahead of you, Chris m'dear. Gonna run this under a scheduled system diagnostic, so they won't even notice the extra run-time.

*runs his program*

Okay, Hosh. It's your show.

*waves a flourish*

Phone home.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2006-08-15 01:29 pm (UTC)
*pokes tongue out at Steo, glad to have a release for the pressure she's suddenly feeling*

"This is Ensign Hoshi Sato, for the NX Enterprise and Captain Jonathon Archer...Enterprise, if you can hear us, we're alive and trapped...."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-15 01:31 pm (UTC)
*has a thought as Hoshi is talking*

*leans over*

Matt - how are they going to confirm it's us? Would voiceprints suffice, or should we get Hoshi to say something only Archer or someone else on board would know, so they know its us?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2006-08-15 01:33 pm (UTC)
of all the times to have a bright idea

*whispers back*

Like what? The location of Chris' birthmark? The exact trick you do with your tongue that made...makes your boyfriend let the entire ship know you're having sex?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2006-08-15 01:35 pm (UTC)
*hears the boys whispering behind her*

*stumbles slightly*

...in the twelve months, we have accumulated data on our arrival, and will continue to work on our return from this end...

*tries to keep it secure whilst giving the Enterprise's computers enough data to recompile if it gets garbled*

*flicks a glance at where the boys are furiously whispering*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2006-08-15 01:39 pm (UTC)
*listens to Hoshi*
*watches to make sure everything goes as planned*

*notices the boys are babbling*
*hisses between teeth towards them both*
Shut up, boys!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2006-08-15 01:41 pm (UTC)
*shuts up*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-15 01:41 pm (UTC)
*purses lips*

*grins*

*sketches a salute*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2006-08-15 01:42 pm (UTC)
*stifles a grin*

*hears Hoshi winding up*

*steps forward and rests a hand on her arm for support*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2006-08-15 01:45 pm (UTC)
*automatically reaches up and touches Matt's fingers with her own, drawing on his support*


"But even though its been a year, we're still here...*voice cracks slightly* And we'll be home soon.

Sato, Hayes, Tanner and Kelly - out."

*turns into Matt and buries her face in his shirt for a moment til she regains her composure*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-15 01:46 pm (UTC)
*leads Kelly forward*

*touches Matt's shoulder*

We need to get this shut down. You get her back to quarters - two pairs will raise fewer suspicions. We can close it down.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2006-08-15 01:51 pm (UTC)
Don't worry, Matt, Hoshi - we'll get it sent. Should definitely raise a few eyebrows.

*gives both a soft squeeze*
*watches them walk away for a moment and then turns toward Tanner*

All right, message is saved.

Your settings still running? *sees him nod*

Acquiring energy, phasic interlocker straight. Choosing quantum signature for our universe... opening a window... message sending...

*watches the percentages speed up quickly*

Almost there...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-15 01:53 pm (UTC)
*reaches out and twines his fingers with hers*

All crossed?

*bites lip, unable to drag his eyes off the numbers*

99....100.

*hears Chris exhale*

Well done, Girl Quantum. *squees hand gently and lets it go* Let's get this packed up.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2006-08-15 01:57 pm (UTC)
*grins at the mention of his nickname for her*

You... I should think of a nickname for you...

*helps getting packed up*

*teases him* Maybe The Great... hmmmm... What would fit...? I probably have to ask Michael for that. Ach, something nice to do when we get home...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensigntanner
2006-08-15 01:58 pm (UTC)
*hears the doubt*

*reaches over to her*

We will get home. I promise.

*looks into her eyes*

We will. *grins* So you better have a good bedtime story picked out and ready to roll.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2006-08-15 02:00 pm (UTC)
I will, I certainly will.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)