?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Did someone get the license of the truck that hit me...? - Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Did someone get the license of the truck that hit me...? [Feb. 2nd, 2007|06:49 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[jonathan_archer]
[Current Location |NX Brig]
[mood |ouch]

::wakes slowly, doesn't remember being asleep per se... doesn't remember much at all, really, up to, well... ready room... comm call from Trip?... yeah, maybe... but ow, head, howcome...::

::reaches up, feels damp... blood?... opens eyes, even more pain, turns neck, ouch, not a good idea::

::waits a few moments, needs to know what's going on, forces self to sit up, first leaning on elbow, turns, looks around, what the...?::

::pain becomes secondary very quickly::

::is in the BRIG??::

::grunts, leans forward, steadying self with hands on brig cot, light hurts eyes::

Hello?? Malcolm??

::quiet::

Anyone??

::feels around injury, checking hand for fresh bleeding, seems to have stopped for now::
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: _malware_
2007-02-03 01:19 am (UTC)
*...activates comm system...*

I see you're finally awake, Captain. Are you feeling well?
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jonathan_archer
2007-02-03 01:39 am (UTC)
::startles slightly at the voice, unfamiliar, almost computer-enhanced, very odd::

Feeling well? ::plays along:: I've felt better.

::eyes scan the room, blinking, yes, is alone::

Mind filling me in? It's not every day I wake up with a headache in my own brig.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _malware_
2007-02-03 01:55 am (UTC)
I apologize for the injury, Russel made the shot too powerful it seems.

As for why you're in the brig, a mutiny has taken place. And we need you out of the way because you certainly aren't going to help us with the mission that needs to be accomplished.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jonathan_archer
2007-02-03 03:25 am (UTC)
A mut--

::cuts self off, no need to play hand early... whoever this is and whatever they've done, needs to know more::

... Russel, eh? ::hmm... Russel Zowalski, environmental... Russel Kelby, engineering... which one, and why...?::

::talks to the walls, limping up to a standing position::

Well, you're damned right I wouldn't say 'yes' to a takeover of my ship. I guess the brig is as good a place as any for me.

What about my crew? What have you done with them?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _malware_
2007-02-03 03:29 am (UTC)
The ones that would mostly likely remain loyal to you are locked in their quarters or in an unimportant part of the ship. They're all safe...most of them, for now.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jonathan_archer
2007-02-03 03:44 am (UTC)
::runs through quick mental inventory of anyone and everyone... can't think of anyone who would willingly plot against the ship... has trusted every single person on board implicitly, like family... maybe there's alien influence, can't rule that out::

::casually tests the brig door, running finger around the opening, knows it's close to impossible to get out but just in case::

'Most' are safe? That implies that some aren't. And we have civilians on board, I'd hope you are treating them appropriately. ::thoughts flash to the kids, but tamps down being overly concerned, everyone in the same boat here, not just family::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _malware_
2007-02-03 03:54 am (UTC)
They'll be fine as long as they don't try anything.

*...observes him playing with the door...*

Or if you try anything. There could be especially disasterious results for one young man.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: jonathan_archer
2007-02-03 06:26 am (UTC)
::almost chokes on the words but...::

Thank you.

::peers hard through the brig mesh as monitor springs to life again, showing only the window again... calls out::

Henry?
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: henry_reed
2007-02-03 06:31 am (UTC)
::pacing in the dark, can't just sit still, tried that... tried the door, tried the panel, tried shouting, tried pounding, tried everything... if was sitting would still be pacing somehow... feels like a trapped cat, pent up energy, wants to know what's going on, wants out of here::

::whirls in mid-step, hears a familiar voice::

Pop??

::runs to the window, looking out eagerly::

Pop? Where are you??
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jonathan_archer
2007-02-03 06:37 am (UTC)
Dammit, no video...

Henry, I can see you, I don't think you can see me. But that's okay.

Are you all right?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: henry_reed
2007-02-03 06:40 am (UTC)
::runs a hand through hair::

I'm good, I'm... I'm okay, for now, Pop, there's this malware thing that's taken over the ship, and stuck me in the airlock! You gotta get ahold of dad! Everyone's in danger!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jonathan_archer
2007-02-03 06:44 am (UTC)
::keeps voice calm and even::

Henry, we know. I know. I needed to see that you're not hurt. We'll be all right, we'll get you out of there in no time. Don't worry.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: henry_reed
2007-02-03 06:48 am (UTC)
::opens mouth to respond... wait a minute... pauses, thinking::

Okay, wait, malware... you even imitated my dog, how do I know this isn't you again? How do I know this is my pop?

::geez, how to know to trust any voice in this situation...::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _malware_
2007-02-03 06:53 am (UTC)
If this time is going to be wasted on paranoia, I'll close off the comm now. Get on with the father/son comfort or there won't be any at all.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: jonathan_archer
2007-02-03 10:18 pm (UTC)
(OOC: this side thread comes from here)
(Reply) (Thread)