?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Shiver me timbers? [Feb. 7th, 2007|10:36 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[izzy_secorro]
[Tags|, , ]
[mood |annoyedannoyed]

*has been sent on a "mission" by Kelby, plan formulating slowly in her mind, got to get to Reed and Tucker... then Archer*

*spent a few hours in the armoury with crewman_dillard, set most of the pistols into a stun-only diagnostic mode, now lugging them back to the Sit Room, doesn't want anyone to get hurt, dammit*

*Dillard's almost dead on his feet, haven't really talked much, too focued on how to get them and Kelby out of this big stupid mess*

*some lifts aren't working, some sections closed off, have to go the long way round, dammit*

*Kelby is so going to pay...*

*rounds the corner towards the airlocks, is going to take an extra 20 minutes to get to the Sit Room from here...*
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: henry_reed
2007-02-08 06:56 am (UTC)
::has no idea how long it's been now since talked to pop, Malware cutting him off in mid-sentence, didn't do a whole lot to ease nerves::

::hasn't seen anyone else, or heard from them, not even that bastard mimicking voice that got him in here::

::never realized how small this chamber could feel, until tries to stay as far away from the outer door as possible... if it opens, he's a goner::

::wanders over to the window again for the bazillionth time, peering through, sighing -- wait, was that...::

OH geez!!! ::pounds on window:: IZZY!! IZZY, IN HERE!! HEY!!!

::pounds hard, knows it may not even carry at all through the reinforced glass and she looks like she's got somewhere to be::

IZZY!! Holy crap, she's gotta hear me... HELP!! IZZY!!
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-02-08 07:02 am (UTC)
*can hear a low thudding noise, isn't right, sounds like something is loose somewhere*

*turns to Dillard* Hey, Colin, do you hear--?

*sentence cut off, as sees... no, it can't be*

*eyes go WIDE*

*mutters to self, more than to Colin* Oh, Kelby. You did not. You did NOT! I am going to KICK his motherlovin' ASS!!!

HENRY!!!

*runs to the window, banging back to him, can't really do much else*

Henry?! Sweetheart, are you ok? God, Henry??!

*tries not to panic... too much*

*tries the door... nothing*

*again... nothing*

Colin! You need to get the door open, hurry!

*tries to yell through the glass at Henry*

It's ok, sweetie, we'll get you out!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: henry_reed
2007-02-08 07:18 am (UTC)
::oh thank god, SOMEBODY knows::

::tries to read lips, since very little sound is coming through::

::sees almost shocked expression on Dillard's face::

::wow, Izzy's really... she's not happy about this::

I'm okay, Iz, honest! That Malware stuck me in here, you gotta warn dad!

::Izzy keeps looking at Dillard, needs her to pay attention::

::slaps against the window::

Izzy? There's a mutiny! Mu-ti-ny! ::points to lips as says it:: They're taking over the ship, you gotta stop 'em!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_dillard
2007-02-13 04:56 am (UTC)
Blinking the tiredness out of his eyes, Dillard peers inside the airlock at the captain's boy. He looks over at the wall panel and notices the manula release has been disabled by the computer.

I wonder how we're supposed to get him out...

Dillard pries off an access panel nearby to see if he can reroute some of the circuits. He rubs an hand over his face and starts with his work.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-02-13 05:00 am (UTC)
*wrings hands, can't do anything to help Colin, can't get to Henry...*

*hates feeling so helpless*

*is seriously considering breaking Kelby's nose, perhaps his jaw*

*peers back in the window and offers a smile to Henry*

Just sit tight, sweetheart. Won't be long, now.

*looks pleadingly at Colin, mutters* I hope...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: henry_reed
2007-02-13 05:07 am (UTC)
::geez, she looks worried, better try to make her feel better::

::smiles back waves a little::

::under breath, through smile and to self::

I'm not a baby, Iz... just get me out of here, thanks...

::more pronounced so maybe she can understand him::

What. About. The. Mutiny? The. Ship? My. Dad?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-02-13 05:16 am (UTC)
*shakes her head*

I haven't seen your... "Dad". But your, um, "Pop"?

*pauses, frowns*

Is it your "Pop"? I can't always remember which is which...

*sighs* I haven't seen Commander Reed, even though we just came from the armoury. Captain Archer is in the brig.

As soon as we get you out and get you to a safe place we'll go get him, get this all sorted out.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-02-13 06:14 am (UTC)
*turns to Colin, back to the door*

Can you take a couple of steps back? Just out of I sight?

I want... *glances over her shoulder, briefly* ... I just need to talk to him, ok?
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_dillard
2007-02-13 06:17 am (UTC)
Dillard nods at her and stands up, stretching. He moves away slightly and dusts himself off, waiting.

Not much you can say... he either stays in there, or he comes out.

He looks down the corridors, just to make sure no one's coming.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: henry_reed
2007-02-13 06:21 am (UTC)
Oh great... GREAT... now they're talking about it without me...

::leans into the window again, pounds to get attention::

Izzy? I'm really not okay with this!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-02-13 06:24 am (UTC)
*takes a deep breath*

Henry...

*puts her hand up to the glass*

I know it sounds... crazy. But we can do it. You can do it.

*smiles* I know sometimes I still treat you like a kid, but you're not. You've been training with your Dad, and God knows you've grown enough...

It's a matter of trust. I trust Colin's timing, and I trust you to hold on and not panic.

...

Do you trust me, Henry?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: henry_reed
2007-02-13 06:32 am (UTC)
::swallows... crazy time to be asking that... ::

::takes a very deep breath... calm down, focus on the situation not the... cold endless deep vacuum of space right outside that door::

...

::looks at her hand... Izzy has always been there::

::Malware sounded as if the door could open at any time and it wouldn't matter... maybe can't stay here::

::matches own hand up against glass::

Yeah. ::sniffs:: I trust you.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-02-13 06:34 am (UTC)
*grins at him*

*call outs over her shoulder*

Colin? We're ready.

What do we have to do?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_dillard
2007-02-13 06:38 am (UTC)
Dillard retakes his place by the open panel, bracing himself by holding on to the frame. He points over at the handrail by the door.

"Grab that, and hang on. I'll open the door as soon he's ready and I've disabled the alarms."

He messes around in the open panel for a bit and a pop is heard as the circuit for the alarm is cut.

"Ok. He ready?"

You ready?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-02-13 08:05 am (UTC)
*smiles at Henry and pulls him in for a quick hug*

That's my boy. Let's go.
(Reply) (Thread)