?

Log in

No account? Create an account
If it ain't broke, break it - Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

If it ain't broke, break it [Mar. 23rd, 2007|08:39 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[r_kelby]
[Current Location |In the Bossman's chair, on the Bridge]

Taking a deep breath, Russel Kelby steps out of the turbolift and onto the bridge.

His bridge, now.

So far, the mutiny has gone well, no one's been hurt. Well, much, and Archer's head will be as good as new in no time so that hardly counts.

The viewscreen shows the ship traveling at Warp 4. Sure looks prettier from up here, thinks Kelby. Time to find out exactly what's going on. He settles into the command chair, and after a few moments looking at all the buttons, he asks:

"What's our status?"
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: _malware_
2007-03-24 12:59 am (UTC)
We're approximately 10 light years away from the known position of the Xindi weapon.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: r_kelby
2007-03-24 01:03 am (UTC)
Well, hot dog! I didn't think it would be this easy.

We should have mutinied months ago...


Kelby leans forward in the command chair so his feet touch the ground and puffs up his chest to look impressive, like Archer does.

Or did ha ha ha...

"That's great, Malware. Are our weapons all ready to go?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _malware_
2007-03-24 01:07 am (UTC)
They are all armed and on stand by.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: r_kelby
2007-03-24 01:10 am (UTC)
"Excellent work, Malware. Gold star."

Kelby looks over at the Macos manning several bridge stations.

"Ok you guys, it's go time. Everybody ok? Anyone need to pee? If yes, do it now, because we'll be arriving in... um, how long Malware?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: degra_xindi
2007-06-12 11:30 pm (UTC)
*been called to the Bridge of his ship, alien vessel approaching...*

*notices configuration immediately*

Defensive shields, weapons to maximum! Bring up tactical information.

*studies the screen* How did they find us? What is their motivation?

Come about, heading 35 mark 26...
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: r_kelby
2007-06-12 11:33 pm (UTC)
Kelby notices an alarm go off somewhere.

"Hey, you guys, what was that?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _malware_
2007-06-12 11:36 pm (UTC)
A Xindi ship has been detected and is on an intercept course.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: r_kelby
2007-07-07 08:03 pm (UTC)
Kelby is tossed around in the command chair as the ship rocks with explosions. He looks around the bridge wildy, spotting a dark-haired woman manning Reed's weapons tactical console. She's one of the MACOs, he remembers, Corporal...

Corporal... uh... dammit, it's right on the tip of my tongue...

Giving up his mental search for her name in the light of more pressing matters, Kelby points in her direction and snaps his fingers at her.

"You! Fire back at them! Use... use everything we've got!"



(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: corporal_cole
2007-07-07 08:06 pm (UTC)
Aye, Sir!

*pushes one of the other MACOs out of the seat of the weapons console and starts firing at will*

*yells madly as she hits the Xindi ship*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: r_kelby
2007-07-07 08:11 pm (UTC)
Kelby had turned back to the main viewer after giving his order, but the primal scream emanating from the weapons console caused him to whip backwards to stare in amazement. Then, he looks back to the viewscreen to see the nearest Xindi ship heavily damaged by her phaser fire.

"Hey! ...good work!" Still can't remember your name. "Keep at it!"

With someone that nuts manning the phase cannons, we might actually win this thing!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: peter_chang
2007-07-07 08:16 pm (UTC)
*holds tight as the ship is probably going to be hard soon by the Xindi*
*watches Cole at the weapons console*

She's nuts but she hits the mark well

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: corporal_cole
2007-07-07 08:56 pm (UTC)
*hits a few of the smaller ships, destroying them in full*

I AM SO GOOD!

*laughs like a madwoman*
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: r_kelby
2007-07-07 09:03 pm (UTC)
Kelby raises an eyebrow at tactical's bloodthirsty cackling, but says nothing. As long as she keeps shooting like that, she can cuss him out for all he cares.

It's a good thing I didn't station Dillard up here. That's just the sort of thing that spooks him.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: corporal_cole
2007-07-07 09:06 pm (UTC)
*fires more salves, hitting more of the smaller ships*

Can I get to the big bully, Kelby? The little baddies are almost all spacedust!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: r_kelby
2007-07-07 09:08 pm (UTC)
Kelby laughs and crosses his legs comfortably.

"Go for it, Beautiful. Make that Xindi your bitch!"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)