?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Back...somewhere - Insanity — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Back...somewhere [Jul. 4th, 2007|05:39 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[majorhayes]
*wakes quickly, groggy*

*didn't remember falling asleep*

Urgh...whatever.

*staggers off into bathroom...brushes teeth on automatic...ignores shaver in its holder*

*sighs at reflection*

You and me both, buddy.

*drags self off out of quarters in search of children, friends and food. In that order*
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: jemina_kelly
2007-07-04 05:41 am (UTC)
Mom, I'm hungry.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2007-07-04 05:42 am (UTC)
I know, darling. Let's get to the Messhall, yes?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 05:44 am (UTC)
*lifts hand to the chime*

*jumps backwards as the door opened*

Chris! Was just coming to see you. *smiles down at Mina* Heya.

*looks back at Chris*

Whaddya say? Round up the usual suspects for breakfast? I think we're going to attract a stare or two...I mean, I did hang up on Baird last night. *bows them out of their quarters and walks with them, slowly*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2007-07-04 05:50 am (UTC)
Hey! Morning!

*gets interrupted*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 06:13 am (UTC)

in the eerily empty messhall

*subconsciously pushes both Hoshi and Mina back, behind him*

*feels his own skin, finds the knives in their concealed pockets, no blaster or phaser though...couldn't risk bringing them through an artifical PIF*

stay here

*edges forward towards the counter that separated them from the galley*

*looks into the shadows*

*weighs his options*
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: the_qm
2007-07-04 06:18 am (UTC)

Re: in the eerily empty messhall

*quickly gets up from behind the counter, sandwich in his left hand, and a big scissor in the right one*

*looks very much surprised*

Major Hayes?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-04 06:19 am (UTC)
*had ducked into the kitchen as a troop of MACOs came 'round a corner*

*no idea who's on what side, can't take any risks, just needs to get to the brig without seeing anyone*

*hears a noise, sees movement out of corner of her eye*

Shit.

*waits... seems to only be one shape*

*jumps up, biggest, baddest, authoritative voice on, pistol at ready*

FREEZE motherfucker!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: namon_little
2007-07-04 06:17 am (UTC)

*sighs*

*comes into the messhall pushing an anti-grav with cleaning supplies on it, intending to clean it since it's between shifts and should be mostly empty. Hasn't seen any of the higher ranking officers yet today and is vaguely concerned, since that's unusual. Has seen other people come and go and has heard vague rumours of a mutiny. Dismisses the rumours as being as unlikely to happen as a Klingon serving on a Star Fleet vessel.*

*sets up her equipment then turns to go toward the galley and crashes into Major Hayes. Gulps* sorry sir. *red with embarrassment*
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 06:21 am (UTC)

Re: *sighs*

*blinks at the QM just in time to get run over by a loon with a trolley*

*regains his balance*

What. The. Hell?

*hauls the trolley over, dragging the crewer along with it*

*lines both of them up in his sight*

*takes a deep breath for a bellow*

*gets as far as 'W' when Izzy leaps out at him with a pistol drawn and death in her eyes*

*glares at all three of them*

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 06:24 am (UTC)

Re: *sighs*

*stares at the French farce this suddenly turned into*

*pushes a giggling Mina into her mother's arms*

*steps forward to cover Matt's back*

Uhh, guys? It's us *waves* Remember me, Izzy - Hoshi Sato. I know we've been gone a while, but it's really us.

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-04 06:33 am (UTC)
*blinks*

*blinks some more*

Uhh...

*blink*

*doesn't lower pistol, just doesn't know, trusts Hoshi, of course, but... anyone could be a mutineer*

Who's side are you on? *looks between Hoshi and Hayes*

Please tell me you haven't fallen for Kelby's bullshit.

*voice has an edge of desperation* Please, you guys.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2007-07-04 08:15 am (UTC)
*has just sent QM and Mina away*
*returns to the group*

Matt, who goes with whom? We should have teams.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 08:17 am (UTC)
We don't really have enough people for teams. We'll have to swarm, best bet is to keep moving.

Steo and Mike are gathering party favours, and they said they'll meet us in the training gym -- if the MACOs have all gone batshit *nods at Izzy* then it's unlikely they'll be training, and we can pick up some extra body armour. Then brig, free the Captain, get intel.

Then we take the bridge and fan out from there.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 08:19 am (UTC)
*nods, agreeing with everything Matt is saying*

If they have the bridge, they probably have the comms system wired. We should stay on our coms. *digs her own out of her pocket, notices Chris has already pulled hers out*

Izzy, you'll have to stick with one of us, since we don't have a spare. We should all take different routes to the rendevous point.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-04 08:22 am (UTC)
*nods to both Hayes and Hoshi* Sounds like a plan.

*squeezes Hoshi's shoulder before turning to follow Chris*

*pauses*

*turns back to Hayes and stands in front of him, just staring for a few seconds*

*wraps him up in a huge Izzy bear hug*

*whispers in his ear* Sorry, I just... bad day, you know?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)