?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Back...somewhere [Jul. 4th, 2007|05:39 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[majorhayes]
*wakes quickly, groggy*

*didn't remember falling asleep*

Urgh...whatever.

*staggers off into bathroom...brushes teeth on automatic...ignores shaver in its holder*

*sighs at reflection*

You and me both, buddy.

*drags self off out of quarters in search of children, friends and food. In that order*
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 06:21 am (UTC)

Re: *sighs*

*blinks at the QM just in time to get run over by a loon with a trolley*

*regains his balance*

What. The. Hell?

*hauls the trolley over, dragging the crewer along with it*

*lines both of them up in his sight*

*takes a deep breath for a bellow*

*gets as far as 'W' when Izzy leaps out at him with a pistol drawn and death in her eyes*

*glares at all three of them*

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 06:24 am (UTC)

Re: *sighs*

*stares at the French farce this suddenly turned into*

*pushes a giggling Mina into her mother's arms*

*steps forward to cover Matt's back*

Uhh, guys? It's us *waves* Remember me, Izzy - Hoshi Sato. I know we've been gone a while, but it's really us.

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-04 06:33 am (UTC)
*blinks*

*blinks some more*

Uhh...

*blink*

*doesn't lower pistol, just doesn't know, trusts Hoshi, of course, but... anyone could be a mutineer*

Who's side are you on? *looks between Hoshi and Hayes*

Please tell me you haven't fallen for Kelby's bullshit.

*voice has an edge of desperation* Please, you guys.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 06:35 am (UTC)
Side? Kelby?

Izzy, we got PIFed. Royally. We literally just got back from a year away. We have no idea what is going on.

*steps around Matt, feels him tense slightly*

Izzy, please. It's me. After all we've been through, you can trust me...us. We fought so hard to get back, but it's all gone....well, weird.

Tell us what's going on.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: namon_little
2007-07-04 06:44 am (UTC)
all I know is that I came in here to clean, thinking it would be nearly empty. I heard a rumour about Kelby starting a mutiny, but I thought it was ridiculous. *looks at Matt, Hoshi and Chris* we aren't having a costume ball and I know I saw you a few days ago Ensin Sato. But PIFs do weird things.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: the_qm
2007-07-04 06:50 am (UTC)
*notices the difference in clothing and appearance with Hayes, Sato and Kelly*

It's true. It's not safe to be around in the corridors and you're not sure who's on Kelby's side and who not. I was hungry so I tried to get some food.

And you really have to tell me where you got those clothes from, Major and ladies Sato and Kelly...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 06:51 am (UTC)
*stares*

MUTINY??

*spins tightly on the spot to face Matt*

No wonder we can't find anything and anyone.

*spins back*

Where's the Captain??
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 06:52 am (UTC)
And my daughter!

*sees all eyes go to Mina*

My other daughter! Where's Trip? Does he know what's going on?

Bet he's doing something stupid
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jemina_kelly
2007-07-04 06:56 am (UTC)
*blurts out*

I'M HUNGRY!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: the_qm
2007-07-04 06:58 am (UTC)
Of course you are, young lady.

*comes around the counter*

Would you like to have this sandwich? *looks at Kelly who nods*

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jemina_kelly
2007-07-04 06:59 am (UTC)
*takes sandwich*
*digs in*

*talks with full mouth*
Thankee...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 07:01 am (UTC)
*helps Mina climb into one of the stools ranged along the counter*

Ok, now...what's this about a mutiny?

*looks at QM, who at least hasn't actively tried to kill him yet*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: the_qm
2007-07-04 07:06 am (UTC)
The captain is in the brig and Kelby is in the captain's chair, I heard.

Two of your MACOs are on the Bridge with him, Mr. Chang and Miss Cole. There's been some saying that Cole is insane. The sanity of Mr. Kelby has been doubted too. I don't know how he convinced others to join him, but I wouldn't rule out hypnosis.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 07:08 am (UTC)
*sighs*

Get sucked into a PIF for a year and the whole place goes to hell

When I get my hands on them, I am officially going to kill them. *sighs* Okay, Izzy. QM. *looks down* Umm, Namon, was it? We need to stop this before it goes any further.

*glances over at Chris, then down at Hoshi* I guess we have to go drag Boy Wonder out of bed after all.

Izzy, QM who else can we trust to help us get the ship back?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-04 07:19 am (UTC)
*has been quietly freaking out in the corner*

Who can we trust? Who can WE trust???!

Excuse me, but I have been through the ringer for the past 24 hours! *pulls up shirtsleeve to show bruises* Kelby put Henry in the airlock. In the DAMNED AIRLOCK!!! He was going to flush him out into space, and and and, and Colin had to OPEN THE AIRLOCK and I had to reach in there and pull Henry inside. FROM AN OPEN AIRLOCK!

*starts pacing* I can't find Malcolm, I can't find Trip, the Captain is in THE BRIG, probably with a bad concussion... You want to waltz in here and play hero, Major, is that it?!?! Poor little ship's in trouble, and you're back just in time to save the fucking day, good for you!!!

*pokes Matt in the chest* It's YOUR team, by the way, that are on patrol out there, probably with orders to shoot me on sight...

*takes a step back and tries to compose self*

*laughs a little crazily* Who can you trust, Major? You can trust me. Me, and Wynona. *motions vaguely with pistol* And that's about that.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)