?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Back...somewhere [Jul. 4th, 2007|05:39 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[majorhayes]
*wakes quickly, groggy*

*didn't remember falling asleep*

Urgh...whatever.

*staggers off into bathroom...brushes teeth on automatic...ignores shaver in its holder*

*sighs at reflection*

You and me both, buddy.

*drags self off out of quarters in search of children, friends and food. In that order*
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: the_qm
2007-07-04 06:58 am (UTC)
Of course you are, young lady.

*comes around the counter*

Would you like to have this sandwich? *looks at Kelly who nods*

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jemina_kelly
2007-07-04 06:59 am (UTC)
*takes sandwich*
*digs in*

*talks with full mouth*
Thankee...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 07:01 am (UTC)
*helps Mina climb into one of the stools ranged along the counter*

Ok, now...what's this about a mutiny?

*looks at QM, who at least hasn't actively tried to kill him yet*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: the_qm
2007-07-04 07:06 am (UTC)
The captain is in the brig and Kelby is in the captain's chair, I heard.

Two of your MACOs are on the Bridge with him, Mr. Chang and Miss Cole. There's been some saying that Cole is insane. The sanity of Mr. Kelby has been doubted too. I don't know how he convinced others to join him, but I wouldn't rule out hypnosis.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 07:08 am (UTC)
*sighs*

Get sucked into a PIF for a year and the whole place goes to hell

When I get my hands on them, I am officially going to kill them. *sighs* Okay, Izzy. QM. *looks down* Umm, Namon, was it? We need to stop this before it goes any further.

*glances over at Chris, then down at Hoshi* I guess we have to go drag Boy Wonder out of bed after all.

Izzy, QM who else can we trust to help us get the ship back?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-04 07:19 am (UTC)
*has been quietly freaking out in the corner*

Who can we trust? Who can WE trust???!

Excuse me, but I have been through the ringer for the past 24 hours! *pulls up shirtsleeve to show bruises* Kelby put Henry in the airlock. In the DAMNED AIRLOCK!!! He was going to flush him out into space, and and and, and Colin had to OPEN THE AIRLOCK and I had to reach in there and pull Henry inside. FROM AN OPEN AIRLOCK!

*starts pacing* I can't find Malcolm, I can't find Trip, the Captain is in THE BRIG, probably with a bad concussion... You want to waltz in here and play hero, Major, is that it?!?! Poor little ship's in trouble, and you're back just in time to save the fucking day, good for you!!!

*pokes Matt in the chest* It's YOUR team, by the way, that are on patrol out there, probably with orders to shoot me on sight...

*takes a step back and tries to compose self*

*laughs a little crazily* Who can you trust, Major? You can trust me. Me, and Wynona. *motions vaguely with pistol* And that's about that.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 07:23 am (UTC)
*takes an automatic step back from the crazy lady*

Izzy? *sees it's not getting through*

ISABELLA SECORRO FRONT AND CENTRE ONTHEDOUBLE

At least her training has stuck

Take a deep breath and pull yourself together, Crewman! Right, so we have a grand totally of us four, BoyWonder's boyfriend, a little girl, a Quartermaster and...uhh, Namon. *tries not to notice the way Namon clutched her duster*

It's doable. We need stealth, sneak and the element of surprise.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 07:25 am (UTC)
*can't stop the grin spreading across her face*

You thinking that time with the Tellormites?

*sees Matt nod and Chris grin*

QM, is there anywhere Mina could hide out for a little while? *is watching Matt dig through his pockets*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 07:26 am (UTC)
*finds his communicator - pirate issue, not exactly a MACO or Fleet standard frequency*

*buzzes Steo's*

And we're going to need a distraction.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: the_qm
2007-07-04 07:29 am (UTC)
There's a secret room near sickbay. I can bring her and Miss Kelly there. Unless Miss Kelly wants to entrust her daughter to me?

*looks at her*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2007-07-04 07:35 am (UTC)
*turns to Mina*

You think you can go with the Quartermaster for a while, Mina, darling? Mom has to help daddy free the captain and make the bad guys go away.

*watches the kid look at the QM and then back to her*
*Mina nods*

*kisses Mina on the forehead*

That's my girl.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: majorhayes
2007-07-04 07:38 am (UTC)
*strokes her head as she passes*

Good. *notices Izzy is looking a little more in control*

We need intel. *looks at his assembled...team.*

Too spread out. We need to contain this

*is saved from having to make a snap decision by the feel of his comm vibrating*

*flips it open and walks slightly into the Mess* Steo, glad you could join us. Guess what, we landed in the middle of a mutiny. Get your ass out of bed, we need stuff...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 07:43 am (UTC)
*stands there, arms folded*

Crewman Little! *watches her jump slightly*

Have you been cleaning whilst there was a mutiny occurring??
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: namon_little
2007-07-04 07:47 am (UTC)
well that is my job. And no one told me there was a mutiny, all I heard was rumours and rumours have a way of being a bit insane around here. I didn't think it was true. *looks at Hoshi, then Matt* besides, *is lost* um... just exactly what are we doing? And what is it you expect me to do? Dust someone to death?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ensignsato
2007-07-04 07:49 am (UTC)
Yes, crewman. That's exactly what I want you to do. *steps in, noticing how her eyes widened* Dust!

In fact, go dust the bridge. *grins* And mind you pay attention. Lots of attention. Especially to things like number of personnel, weapons, locked doors. Those sort of things.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)