?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Allies? [Jul. 7th, 2007|12:24 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[izzy_secorro]
[Tags|, , ]

*on way to bust Captain out of the brig, take care of this mutiny thing once and for ALL*

*Kelby will get what's coming to him, yessiree*

*passes a familiar door, gets an idea, reaches out to squeeze Kelly's shoulder*

Psst... in here. Trust me.

*knocks on Foster's door*
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2007-07-07 07:43 pm (UTC)
*frowns*
*rolls eyes*
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-07 07:45 pm (UTC)
*catches that look*

I know, Chris. I know, ok? But we can trust him. Really.

*knocks again*

*quietly* Simon?

Come on, come on, come on...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2007-07-07 07:46 pm (UTC)
*whispers* I'll kick his ass if he screws it up. And yours too, Izzy.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _foster_
2007-07-08 05:48 am (UTC)
::hears... ::

...

::snores::

::hears... aw, cripes, maintenance guys gotta go around bangin' on the walls at all hours of the day... can't a guy actually take sick leave when he's, yaknow... sick??::

::rolls over, feckin' knocking inserting itself into whatever consciousness is showing up through cold medication Phlox gave him two days ago... 'sleep it off, Lieutenant Commander'... yeah yeah, gladly if you can stop the morons from hitting the ship::

FINDE!

::sits up in skivvies, swallows through the soft-palate suction of a completely blocked up nose, room wavers a little in a medicated fog... stands... shuffles over to the door, piece of my mind, won't bother me again after I'm done with 'em::

::leans into a hand on the doorframe as door slides open::

Does sobody hab to be dyink to get sobe rest arountd here??
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-08 07:07 am (UTC)
*takes in Foster's... disheveled state*

Uh, Simon...

*waves weakly*

... hi.

*glances over at Chris*

Yup. Gonna get my ass kicked.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2007-07-08 07:31 am (UTC)
*rolls eyes as Izzy glances at her*

*has doubts that Foster can be helpful*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _foster_
2007-07-08 08:16 am (UTC)
::slumps further, glaring... well, glaring is pushing it, blinks as eyes are watery too::

What are you, de Bobbsy twids? Can't you go bother sombeonde a little mbore healthy?

::pushes away from the doorframe, weaves a little as turns and talks to the air in the room::

I'mb ond sick leavbe. Embphasis ond sick.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-08 05:53 pm (UTC)
*takes a step into his quarters while he's not really paying attention...*

Um, yeah, see... about that?

*clears throat* Some interesting things have been going on while you've been laid out. We need... we need your help.

*considers batting eyelashes for emphasis, damsel in distress routine could work on him... nah*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _foster_
2007-07-08 06:44 pm (UTC)
::is vaguely aware they aren't gone, gah, maybe should've put emphasis on leave instead::

::narrows eyes as ticks head to one side... ow, crap::

Oh cry mbe a ribber, Secorro. Yer a big girl wid a big gun ad a big friednd ad I'mb sure betweed da two ob you you cad findd anoder big strongg mad to do yer biddingk, or heavy liftingk, or whadever...

::nose runs, snorts an attempt at an inhale and not very successfully::

Gawd, by kingkdob for a tissue...

::begins to root around the desk::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: crewman_kelly
2007-07-08 06:56 pm (UTC)
Leave it, Izzy - he's not interested to take the ship back. We'll have to do it ourselves. *pats Izzy on the shoulder* I think we have to make this a women's business.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-09 07:43 pm (UTC)
*grins to self*

Oh, you're absolutely right, Chris... *talks a little louder than is necessary, piling on a dramatic sigh*

Even if Simon was at his best, I doubt he'd be able to help. It's too bad, really, I'm sure we'll get a commendation at least, maybe even promotions.

Nope, there's nothing else for it than to stop this mutiny all by our little selves. I just hope the Captain has enough medals to go around... *makes to leave* ... huh, and I thought lieutenant commander Foster had a nice ring to it. *sighs again*

There's the bait, let's hope he takes it!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _foster_
2007-07-11 10:57 am (UTC)
blah blah blah blah good god don't some people ever shut-- CRAP where's da kleedex whed you deed onde?? ::spies a tissue corner peeking out from behind a water bottle, snatches it and blows::

::HONK!::

::snort::

...ugh. Dow I kndow why mby boss banndded mbe fromb work. ::fiddles with stuffed-up ear:: Dis is mbiserable, cand't breathe, cand't sleep, cand't hear, cand't...

::pauses, blinks, in a way... wipes eye open and turns around, eyeing them and snorting an inhale again::

You didnd't say... ndaw, I cand't hear, dis is ridiculous...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-11 05:18 pm (UTC)
*steps in front of him, clearly reverse psychology isn't going to work in his current state*

*grabs him by the shoulders*

Simon, listen. Read my lips if you have to... while you've been sleeping off this whatever the fuck it is cold, Kelby has gone all Colonel Kurtz on us. He's taken over the bridge, locked Jon the Captain in the brig, threatened many crew members and even turned some of them over to his side.

*lets that sink in a bit* MACOs, mostly. That'll get him going, right?

Right now I don't really care how you feel, physically; we need all the manpower we can get.

*goes over to his closet and gets out a uniform*
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _foster_
2007-07-13 01:48 am (UTC)
::stared at Secorro, trying to ignore the fact that she grabbed a superior officer, no respect for anyone anymo--::

::continues staring into empty space after she steps out of it, wrinkles nose::

... Colodel Who...?

::turns slowly::

Waid, waidambidute, waid waid... you did say mbutidy, didnd't you? Whad da...

::glances at Kelly, cripes she just waltzed right in as well didn't she... steps toward Secorro::

Mbutidy? Where's Lieutendandt Commbander Reed?? He'd have asses in a sling mby dow... ::yanks uniform from her hands:: ... gimmbe dat... I cad get mby ownd clodes, dankyouberymbuch...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-07-13 02:13 am (UTC)
We don't know where Malcolm Commander Reed is, that's why we've come to you. Next in line, right?

*blinks at him, then turns away, to give him privacy while he changes... or something*

*twirls finger around at Kelly indicating she should do the same*

Reed and Tucker are unaccounted for. Luckily, the majority of the mutineers are holed up on the bridge. If we get to the brig, armoury and/or engineering in the next half hour or so, we could prevent Kelby from doing anymore damage, while we ourselves come up against as little resistance as possible.

*under her breath* Now, the damage I'm going to do to Kelby...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _foster_
2007-08-16 04:36 am (UTC)
Kelmby's a jagckass. ::dresses quickly, no time for being modest with a goddamned MUTINY going on:: How did sombonde the likes ob Kelmby pull andy ob dis off?? He ain'dt godt the smardts ob Tucker -- andt dat's sayingk a LOT, for god's sake...

Kelmby? Kelmby?

::stops and looks at Secorros, hard::

Are you sure?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-08-16 04:39 am (UTC)
*heaves a huge, put upon sign, turning back to him*

No, Simon. *steps towards him, fixes his collar*

This is all an elaborate joke. Chris and I thought you could use some cheering up, being so sickly and all.

*gives him a hard stare*

*pause*

Do you really think I'd joke about something like this?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _foster_
2007-08-16 04:47 am (UTC)
...

Ndo.

::snorts... FUCK I need a tissue... stuffs some in pockets::

... aldough I wouldendt pud idt pasdt Rosdtob...

::frowns::

Okay den. Dtimbe for sombe agctiond!

::keys lock on desk, pulls out phase pistol::

Ledt's tagke bagck da shib!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izzy_secorro
2007-08-16 04:48 am (UTC)
*assumes that was "take back the ship"... right?*

Ok... first stop, the brig.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)