?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Insanity [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Insanity

[ website | TrekSoap ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Feb. 3rd, 2010|10:14 pm]
Insanity

treksoap

[andrewkim]
[Tags|, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]

::shifts kelsie_wildman in arms, tilting sensitive ear back away from high pitched squeal of rage::

Aw, come on, don't be fussy...Naomi, come on and get her, I told Vorik I'd be in engineering ten minutes ago!

::jumps at resounding crash from bathroom, before sighing with relief...at least it surprised the screamer into silence::

::holds own breath when door slides open to reveal what looks like a very mad human-Ktarian::

Everything will be fine.

...if you feel that bad, maybe you should go to sickbay...

Or pout it out.


::jumps again when outer door chimes::

Oh, come on in!
linkReply

Comments:
From: sam_wildman
2010-02-04 01:58 pm (UTC)
::gives reassuring smile at sheepish expression andrewkim dons after catching sight, quickly taking in strewn toys and trail of nappies::

Difficult morning?
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: _naomiwildman_
2010-02-04 02:05 pm (UTC)
He's Ocampan. He's nervous. It's wearing off on her, and mine are getting a little bit frayed too...

::tamps down childish urge to run in for a hug, blowing hair off face::

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
From: ahni_jetal
2010-03-12 02:07 am (UTC)
::pats half-combed hair, flying out of quarters and into very unusual levels of corridor traffic::

::elbows way through crowd, eyes focusing on lift in distance::

::tired eyes::

::stops halfway through rubbing grit out of them, suddenly aware of a sudden lack of loose black sleeve::

::pats down undertunic::

Shoot!

::spins to beat path back, tripping over someone else's feet::
(Reply) (Thread)
From: magnushansen
2010-03-12 02:14 am (UTC)
::quickly...quickly enough to garner uneasy stares from surrounding crewmen...reaches out, steadying the Ensign with one hand::

::lifts other, displaying her missing uniform jacket::
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: lieutenantkim
2010-03-12 04:36 pm (UTC)
::retraces path from Ops to command center::

::fidgets, too nervous to sit, too nervous to stand::

::rechecks chronometer...captainchakotay and ltcmdrtomparis have already been in a huddle for the past half hour, for them to call Baytart in as well doesn't bode well::

::eyes Conn warily...to say helm isn't Porter's strength would be an understatement::

::moves again, this time to annikahansen's side, lowering voice for inquiry::

You called Ahni?
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: annikahansen
2010-03-12 04:41 pm (UTC)
::juts chin up::

Though her location was difficult to ascertain, Ensign Jetal has been contacted and should arrive momentarily.

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
From: mirror_renara
2010-03-12 11:38 pm (UTC)
::flattens against bulkhead to let engineering team pass, glancing around to survey dimmed lighting and unmistakably yellow warning panels::

::kind of got that something was up when Ensign Jenkins took a hail and then just up and abandoned tutoring session, the chaos is just confirmation::

::catches fellow pupil's eyes across corridor::

We're supposed to go to sickbay.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jenay_paris
2010-03-13 12:11 am (UTC)
::rolls eyes...she'd be a lot more fun if she weren't more goody goody than the real good people::

::has to give mirrorlinnis credit...it had to take a LOT of work to keep mirror_renara alive where they came from::

And have to sit in a corner with our heads tucked between our knees on the off chance the worst that happens is falling debris?

Sorry. That place gives me hives. I can probably be more useful somewhere else.

They like when I'm useful.

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
From: emh_marki
2010-03-13 12:48 am (UTC)
::passes between kes_ and linnis_paris, carefully observing work::

::automatically steps back when the half-Ocampan offers a particularly intimidating glare, twisting to resume own efforts::

I don't know why they have to be nervous. The survival of an organic during a ship battle is far more likely than that of a non-redundant hologram...and assuming all goes well, I will be the only soul likely left to rot in some researcher's drawer back in the Alpha Quadrant.

::chances another look back, finally losing patience::

Good heavens, we haven't even enough to inoculate a third of the crew. Your attention to detail is admirable, Doctor, but do trust your abilities enough to proceed with less nit-picking just this once.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: kes_
2010-03-13 12:57 am (UTC)
::turns to stare at old friend when younger Ocampan's hand wobbles on vial, pre-empting whatever well-deserved, scathing remark she might marshal::

Enough, Doctor.

Since you'll neither benefit or suffer harm from the inoculations, perhaps you could leave the work to those who might.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: ltcmdrtomparis
2010-03-14 03:26 pm (UTC)
::steps off lift on Deck Three, leaving captainchakotay to go to bridge on his own...has a few things to take care of before crunch time::

::rounds corner en route to office, slowing in surprise at sight of jenay_paris outside Tuvok's door, engaged in something that looks suspiciously like lock picking::

::clears throat, earning a noticeable jump::

If I'm not mistaken, there's a safe place you should be.

...you know, Tuvok's territory doesn't seem all that safe these days.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jenay_paris
2010-03-14 03:33 pm (UTC)
::straightens from half-bent position, staring angrily at stubborn security padd...then unwanted company::

Oh, please. He's the least dangerous person on this stupid ship.

::takes a second to rethink approach::

I don't see anybody else checking on him. I was going to take him to sickbay too.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: admiralparis
2010-03-15 03:33 am (UTC)
::starts from daydream at familiar chime indicating an incoming transmission, finger jabbing until channel opens::

::holds sigh of relief...there's never any telling what communiques from Voyager will bring, but always a certain level of dread...and the grim look on son's face threatens to cause a resurgence of unease::

Thomas?
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ltcmdrtomparis
2010-03-15 04:49 am (UTC)
The one and only...

::leans forward, not waiting for sarcasm to be acknowledged::

I don't have much time, we're in crisis mode. I assume you've read up on our records, know about a race known as the Krenim?

::continues at uncertain nod::

They're tough as nails...hell, they killed Janeway...and they're back. That would make a great B movie tagline...

::frowns at self::

And I also assume you remember that slipstream project I talked to you about?

Well, it looks like we have to put it into practice...

::glances at chronometer::

...right about today, actually.

I wouldn't call the welcome wagon until we actually show, just thought I'd let you know in case we go off the radar.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: admiralparis
2010-03-15 12:46 pm (UTC)
::quickly pulls up relevant report, skimming high points...no, not a pleasant enemy::

Understood. And we should keep this brief, in case they decide to listen in.

::hesitates to cut connection, still::

Tom, we'll be waiting. Or looking.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)